Saturday 14 March 2015

Cacao Lab

Finished work early enough so thought hey, lets spice up the home cooking with a fancy desert. I've walked passed Cacao Lab a few dozen times in Emporium and it always looks appealing as can be. It has one of the brightest shopfronts around so you certainly cant miss it when passing through Driver Lane.

I picked up two of their signature eclairs. Picking was a challenge in itself as the flavours on offer really fun and quirky. Zumbo level diversity.



I really need to write these posts up after consuming the food as I really can't remember what either of these were called. Regardless, get the popcorn one! That thing is godly. Cacao Lab has just shot its way to the top of my fav. desert places. Can't wait to try some of the other eclairs/cakes. 

Cacao Lab on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment